Monday: 10am – 5pm
Tuesday: 10am – 5pm
Thursday: 10am – 1pm
Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 1pm
- Books including Fiction and Information Books, Large Print, Talking Books, MP3 Players, Graphic Novels and Study Guides.
- Books on Prescription
- Extensive collection of material for family history research including Census records, IGI (Mormon Index) Parish Registers, and Births, Deaths and Marriages England & Wales. More information here.
- Self Service Facility
- Computers – free to use with library card
- Free internet access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Quiet Study Area
- Photocopying – black & white only (10p). First 2 sheets free for homework/study
- Printing – black & white only. 10p per page. First 2 sheets free for homework/study
- Fax send & receive (UK) £1.20 first page, 60p per subsequent page. Charges vary for overseas destinations.
- Display board for local non-commercial information.
- Adult Learning: Tea & Tech, Family History Helpdesk, Computer helpdesk, 1-2-1 Device Helpdesk, Property Pool & Council Services Help, Smarta Business Starter. Digital IT Skills, English, Maths, Creative Writing (provided by FACE). For more information click here.
- Activity Groups: Knit & Natter, Sewing Bee, Reading Groups(2), Tea & Topic Chat group, Story Circle. For more information click here.
- Designated teen area
- Shelf Help range for emotional & mental wellbeing
- University Prospectus to view in the library