Join a Knowsley library to borrow books, eBooks and eAudiobooks, DVDs and audio books and use computers and the internet.
Knowsley libraries provides:
- Extensive resources for researching local and family history.
- Children’s libraries with a wide variety of items just for young people, as well as homework support and holiday and school activities.
- Learning opportunities and courses.
- Reading groups, author visits, talks and events and other opportunities to develop your interest in reading.
- Regular activity and craft clubs, community drop-in sessions and many other activities to help promote an active, healthy lifestyle.
- An online library to search and reserve items.
- A home delivery service for those with mobility problems.
- Printing, fax, photocopying and scanning facilities.
- Knowsley has five libraries, located in Huyton, Halewood, Kirkby, Prescot and Stockbridge Village.
Benefits of being a member and how to join
Library members can:
- Borrow up to 10 books, eBooks, eAudiobooks, talking books from any Knowsley library for up-to three weeks.
- Reserve books that aren’t in stock.
- Return books to any Knowsley library.
- Access to public PCs and free Wi-Fi
For more information about how to join, please visit the Join Your Library website.
The library website and online catalogue are available to access online. You can use this site to borrow eBooks and eAudioBooks as normal.
If you are not already registered for this service, you can create an account by emailing your name, address and postcode to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The home delivery service offers a range of books, including audio books and large print, and is being extended over lockdown to allow anyone who would like to borrow books to have them delivered.
Details of how your information is used can be viewed in our Privacy Notice.