FACE Digital Drop In Sessions
Digital Drop-in sessions are FREE to access and open to everyone. The aim of the sessions is to provide help and support to the community with basic, every day digital skills, e.g. social media, emails, using the internet safely and securely, managing a Universal Credit account, accessing the Property Pool, Zoom, etc.
You will receive help with:
-Being able to use digital technologies, such as using a browser, connecting to the internet and keeping passwords secure.
-Sending emails securely, using attachments and participating on social media.
– Using search engines, being aware that not all online content is reliable, accessing content across devices.
-Setting up accounts, e.g. Universal Credit, Property Pool, e-consult, online shopping, etc.
- Monday 9:30am – 12:00pm New Hutte Neighbourhood Centre, Lichfield Road, Halewood, L26 1TT
- Monday 12:30pm – 3:30pm The Gate, 600 Princess Drive, Liverpool, L14 9NQ
- Tuesday 10:00am – 12:30pm Kirkby Gallery, The Kirkby Centre, Norwich, Kirkby, L32 8XY
- Wednesday 9:30am – 12:00pm St John’s Infozone, Manor Farm Road, Huyton, L36 0UB
- Thursday 9:30am – 12:30pm St John’s Infozone, Manor Farm Road, Huyton, L36 0UB
- Thursday 1:00pm – 3:30pm St John’s Infozone, Manor Farm Road, Huyton, L36 0UB
Starting 20th September: Tuesday 1:30pm – 3:30pm Huyton Library, Civic Way, Huyton, L36 9GD
Starting 21st September: Wednesday 12:30pm – 3:30pm Prescot Library, The Prescot Centre, Prescot Shopping Centre, Aspinall Street, L34 5GA
Contact: Michelle Daly, Lead Education Officer, Knowsley FACE
Telephone: 0151 443 5389 or Mobile: 07810 053 971