Printing from WiFi
WiFi printing is now available at all Knowsley Libraries and it has never been easier!
You can access WiFi printing from most devices running Android and Apple, Windows laptops and Windows phones.
The following instructions will assist with how to print from your smartphone, laptop or tablet.
What you need to connect
- A wireless enabled device.
- A web browser (e.g. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari) installed on your phone, laptop or tablet. You can use any standard internet ready browser or any operating system.
How to get connected
- Select ‘Knowsley Libraries’ in your network settings and connect using the password: Library2017
- Select the document that you wish to print and then find the branch printer from your menu. For some more detailed instructions for both Android and Apple users please click here.
- Once you have clicked print then speak to a member of staff to pay for your printouts, and we will print the document for you.